ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
I saw a new Warlord, but not the old Beetle Back version.
the_real_warlord_by_the_first_magelord-d2xvkhl.jpg

pastru79

Aug 16, 2010
montreal
yes i know it s not the bettle back titan. i have some plans for the bettleback that someone send me but its not complete. if someone want to complete it ask me.

alienhunger

Dec 12, 2011
You should rename the "Baneblade" label into "Baneblade body." Kinda almost freaked out when I saw it doesn't include the main cannon... Just suggesting...

Slickaa

Mar 28, 2009
Help with 02 Baal Predator build

Can anyone point me to any instructions for this model?

Harkonnen24

Jan 27, 2011
Hmm, I wanted to try and build this model:

New Russ:
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/23yxx9z3j

But no matter what I seem to do, I cannot get it to come out the same size as the Destroyer tank hunter I built. The track pods are a full 2cm shorter.

Would look kind of weird having different size leman russ tanks beside each other lol, any ideas why?

Edit: Yeah Armorman I've tried changing the paper size as well, just doesn't seem to have an effect, even when i scale it up to 100% and select a4 it still isn't the right size even though one of the trackpod pages goes off the paper. Don't have illustrator to change it around anyway.

Edit 2: Yeah it is definitely the paper size, the 2011 leman russ is on 8.53"x11.94" meanwhile the older ones are 8.28"x11,69". Even taking a snapshot of the .pdf and putting it in MS paint won't work like the other ones.

stevew100

Jan 2, 2009
I've had a problem with one of Patoroch's Mk1 Rhinos- it wasn't until I lined up the part-finished model with a plastic one that I realised it was about 10 percent too big! I found a PDF viewer that will scale the prints so I managed to fix it and start rebuilding. This aside, the models are excellent. I print on A4 so that's not the cause.

Steve