Alien Tiger / Jan Rükr (Alien99) / 1:1

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I remember there was a project to turn the real one into a paper model. I also think I saw a picture of Jan holding the small prototype in his hands some time ago. This may be it. I hope he will release the pattern one day. :)

daishi

Do you know who built this? I know Jan Rukr did the original about a couple of years ago on an actual Tiger. Just wondering who did the mini version we see here. It looks great!:Drinks:

No sorry, but I think it is likely that it got an award. I'll check the winners list when it is uploaded. That other award next to it may also be a clue, but it looks like their result lists are all in greek , and I could not find this with google translate.

Last edited:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
The award list available online has this info on the model:
Medal: Silver
Name: Wang Hsin Yuan
Model: Alien Tiger

Thanks for the research on this. It's nice to see that Jan's work is respected / admired the world over.

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Yep.....It´s a taiwan guy called Wang as I remember. He asked me for reference materials.(summer 2016)..and after year or so....he did such a wonderful model.....with the tiniest details ever
tiger-1.jpg

tiger-2.jpg

he is an insane detailist

tiger-3.jpg

tiger-4.jpg

model is in 1:35 scale.

Alien99

Papercraft Member
Two years ago I began my own papermodel - Alien - tiger helicopter, but It is cartoonish stype type of model...I called it Alien & Tiger......(those two entities are separated from each other..with some eggs around:))

tiger-paper.jpg

The model was stopped year ago, but I want it to complete it someday.:cool: