ACTRR my be dismantled and re-constructed

fifer

I have completed 3 structures for the ACTRR. The first two are Downtown Deco Addams Ave 1 and 2 but one was narrowed front to back in half and the other was cut to angled to fit across from the Bus Depot. The Third is the existing Bowling alley (Robins Lakeside Lanes) with the inside milled out to accept the Miller Engineering sign.
Now to get them out on the layout permanently.

DSCN0556.jpg

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0559.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJke4HHXW0

Mike

fifer

Here is finally a method I came up with to make N Scale (or HO) yuccas.
I will try to do a how to and post it on our site soon.
It only requires Tan, white and grey craft paint, woodland yellow grass turf, woodland white flowers and silflor summer tufts and thick ACC.

Here are the results on the work bench.

Yuccas.jpg

Mike

Z

Zathros

Embedded the video for you. You can do that in the advanced mode, just put in the number without the website part, just the thKyNKCocu0 in between the Youtube brackets that come up when you press the YouTube button. :)

fifer

Embedded the video for you. You can do that in the advanced mode, just put in the number without the website part, just the thKyNKCocu0 in between the Youtube brackets that come up when you press the YouTube button. :)

Thanks once again, I always forget as I belong to so many groups and every one does it different.
Mike

fifer

Here is a new video I just took and while not in the build series, it is just having fun.

[YOUTUBE]nSkNPTzFp6U[/YOUTUBE]

Mike

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
I noticed that you used the Woodland Scenic's beekeepers on your layout. They make for a nicely detailed scene. I've used them for their intended purpose, but I also found that they make great hazmat workers at my Toxic Siding industry.

fifer

I noticed that you used the Woodland Scenic's beekeepers on your layout. They make for a nicely detailed scene. I've used them for their intended purpose, but I also found that they make great hazmat workers at my Toxic Siding industry.

Wow , that is a freat idea!
Thanks for the tip.
Mike

fifer

Well everyone I finally got a small amount of work done in the room as well as some time to finally do video 28.
It seems when I get the time and start working on the layout I will go great guns for awhile then something comes up and I slow back down.
It seems right now I am at a peek again and seem to have a few ideas on areas that were hanging me up. WOOOO WHOOOO!!!

http://youtu.be/KN4KOaYlp30

Mike

fifer

Today I got out and started to blend the scenery into the mounted Used Car Lot and the Small Depot.

DSCN0001.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003-1.jpg

DSCN0004-1.jpg

Mike