Your weekly Comic, 1-1-06 & intro

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MilesWestern, Jan 2, 2006.

?

How'd you like it?

Poll closed Jan 8, 2006.
  1. Laughed!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chuckled.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not funny...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. uh...I didn't get it...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Once or twice a week, you'll see a new comic in a similar post with a related weekly date(s)..here's the first regular one...Enjoy![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It all started just after finishing a cartooning book, so I took my hobby (Model Railroading) and made cartoons about it, Just yesterday, I came across a book full of them (50 or so!) that I'd written/drawn in for ideas for such cartoons. So, now you see entirely new ones, with 'classics' to be sprinkled liberally in between!

[​IMG] Scanner's down for now, I have to create these on the computer now! oops![​IMG]

Vote in the poll whether it is funny or not, then post comments below about why/why not, (CONSTRUCTIVE) COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED EAGERLY!

Enjoy![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. trainwhiz20

trainwhiz20 Member

Not bad Miles. Not bad.

I know I'm the one who always keeps my eyes peeled for train-related comics. And when I do strike gold, they end up on my bulletin board behind my computer.

Look forward to future releases! :thumb:
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

The Startrack pun is a good gag Miles. Your artwork looks good enough for publication to me (although I'm not an editor or art critic I did have a cartoon published in Model Railroader several years ago...but alas, that was the only one of the dozen I sent them! :) ). Have fun with this. I look forward to seeing regular installments.
    Ralph
  4. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Love train cartoons.
    I'll buy the book when you publish it.
  5. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Pretty good Miles ;) :D

One thing though - if you are aiming for publication, be sure to check your spelling! :)

Andrew