Your Layouts

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Cactus, watch the size of you picture as there is a maximum of 102400 bytes to upload directly to here. Usually an imaging program allows you to compress the size of the file when you save it.
Another way without having a website of your own is to use a picture hosting program like I do.
Go to it here and register. It is still free.
Fotango

Cactus

Aug 27, 2001
Maryland
Visit site
WM-N-FAN: I bought some track & roadbed, a couple of PECO switch machines, a 10-pack of Microtrains trucks/couplers, that sort of thing. I did notice some WM rolling stock by Atlas, Microtrains and Kato (their new caboose), but my budget was depleted by the time I got to the glass case that held it all. By the way, I noticed that the going price for the WM Atlas SD-35 varied -- number 7434 was 30 bucks more than number 7435. That's a collector's edition for you! Too bad mine is the 7435 version…

RI541: The files I tried to upload are jpg's, and they are each smaller than the limit (e.g. 81,920 bytes). I guess I just haven't figured out the correct procedure.

Matthyro: My files are smaller than the limit, still no dice. Perhaps I'll look into the Fotango site, but I'd prefer the direct posting that the Gauge Q&A says I ought to be able to do.

Thanks,
Bill

WM-N-fan

Jan 27, 2002
Hagerstown Md.
The ones that are 30$ more have Decoders in them.
I noticed the same thing and asked one of the clerks. They don't list it on the case. The last time I went I also got a 10 pack of MT couplers, which I will eventually do for everything.