Your Help Is Needed

pcentral

Jul 17, 2002
Central California
Visit site
I just found this message. I haven't had much computer time lately as I have been caring for my wife after surgery. We will definitely keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers my friend. Keep us posted if you can and take care. Steve

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Vic, Sorry to hear that, rest assured you will both be in my thoughts, and prayers.
Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Vic, my friend,

my thoughts are with you in these somber days, when you are torn between hope and dispair. I know how you feel, and I wish for all of you, that you find the power to pull through. For all of us there will be a time, when the decision is no longer ours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ron

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Vic rest assured that your not going thru this alone.I have my own tale of woe but at this time just please remember that any time you can send with family is a blessing.And if you have any regrets or things you want to say don't wait til it's to late.God bless you and yours.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Folks, Bless you all for your kind words and thoughts...this is the first time I've been to the computer since posting the message and you will never know how uplifting it has been to find my mailbox just chock full with words of inspiration from all of you.

Things are not looking good but I'm taking this one day at a time. I'll be back regular when things have calmed down a bit.

Again, Thank You My Friends and God Bless each of you.

Vic

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Vic
You have all my prayers and best wishes. The Man Upstairs will take care of her whatever the outcome is. I know times are rough right now and all your friends will be here for you

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
God bless you and your family Vic, you're in our prayors. Life can be hard, and during those hard times all you can do is turn to your friends. You can always count on us. Sorry I missed the thread until now. Don't forget to care for yourself too, Vic.

Mar 8, 2003
eddielandreth.boche.net
Hi Vic,

I'm new here (today) and haven't had a chance to meet you online, but please know that I will be praying tonight for comfort for you and all your family. Please take care of yourself and all loved ones.

Regards,

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Vic,

Been away for a spell and yours was the first message up on the board when I came back. Your Gauge family has the biggest arms and shoulders that you could ever want to lean on. Our prayers and thoughts are with both your mother ond your family in this very difficult time.