Yet another attempt

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Yea!

First ,thank you Dave for all your help. Maybe I finally got it figured out. The picture is from the layout I just tore down and is just a practice post basically. I had gotten carried away with what was supposed to be a rural shortline and had turned it into the N.E. Corridor(which was going to cost me a fortune for all the locos and controllers).Now that I have gotten back to it being a shortline again I am much happier. As soon as the milk cow gets here (on order) I hope to post a pic of the tobacco farm.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hi Tyson!
That's some great looking modeling!
If your tobacco patch looks as good as the rest of it, it's got to be a winner!
What kind of track is that? It looks way too good to be N scale.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
loosey

Tyson,

No need to worry about it. It's of no concern when your pic is complete, and does not hamper the quality. Some formats will allow you to keep bits and pieces of your pic. If you have made a mosaic/collage etc, then you can re-edit the pic to move the pieces around again should you wish. With JPG, this "mosaic" format is not supported, so saving as JPG will just join the bits and pieces of your mosic/overlays into one image, and no allow you to break it up again. That's all.

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Thanks for the info Woodie, I'll ignore the message in the future. Charlie thank you for the kind words. I didn't like the way the track photographed when painted dark brown as in the current pictures so I switched to flat black. As soon as I get some pics of the new (and final layout I hope) you can see what I mean.