Wow, not sure really where to start....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by Iron Duck, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

To be honest, as i look around at all of the different options i am a little overwhelmed at the selection. I thought that there would be a little bit of this or that. There is a lot of things here I most definitely think that i won't get too bored. well, just a llittle rant i guess. I think that is about it, yeah, yeah, that is about it.
  2. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE

Welcome! What interests you?
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

"I am born." that's always a good beginning!! :welcome1: to the forum. as ARMORMAN wrote, figure out what interests you and if you can't find a model on that subject, maybe someone else can.
  4. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

actually i am diving into everything on this website. i figure that i will have covered everything eventually... but, i am looking at different armours, and props and stuff... that oh and chainmail.. later
  5. rbeach84

rbeach84 New to Paper

Yup, choice overload!

Sounds medieval, dude! (armor & chain mail...):mrgreen:

Regards,
    Robert
  6. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

hmm, quite indeed.... No there is a lot that I found you can do with chainmaille and that in some cases you can actually use it along side pepakura. I guess the only limit is the imagination. I personally have found many uses for it myself. Sometimes a little bit of chainmaille is the perfect thing to add or even hide something on a project.
  7. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE

Sorry, I had to add this....:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

9. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

Very interesting, yes I already had that picture. Right though I am trying to find something in particular. But thanks for the ideas.... and no, it is not chainmaille...
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You could always dress her up, Lord knows she could use some protection!:twisted:
  11. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

Eh??? What do you mean??? She looks fine..... She could go shopping in that outfit. It looks pretty casual......:)
  12. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Yes, you're right. I would think that she would fit right into the Mall where I live. I was just thinking about when it gets cold. Some animal skins or something. :twisted:
  13. Iron Duck

Iron Duck Member

Well, as a matter of fact. The farmers almanac said that this winter in certain parts of the states will be a biblical proportion. so maybe the fur thing might not be such a bad idea..................