Where Do You Read Gauge Posts

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
We've seen workbenches, and some alraedy have computers there.
But hwere do you usually read posts, or have fun in the chat room.

Here's mine, complete with Better-Halfs and my Die cast car collections.
Can you guess which ones are mine?

Attachments

• comp room.jpg
    comp room.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 144

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Dang! Can't find the Piccy! :( I'll post it when I can :)

The "puter's" in the bedroom, only space we could fing when we moved here. (Still the only room) LOL

But the benefit is: when I'm on Chat until 11:30 PM - I dont have far to go, to get to bed. :) :) :)

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
At home my computer is in my study room where I prepare my classes. Since I have a broadband connection I often log into the Gauge and leave it connected all afternoon . Needing a pause during work I take a break now and then and peek into new posts (instead of smoking a cigarette ;) )

At school I do the same, having a 'pooter in my office. Between classes there's frequently time for one post or two... :rolleyes:

Ron

PS: I better don't post a pic at the moment - have to clear out my mess of books, papers and whatnot else first! Otherwise some of you surely would ask if we had had a heavy earthquake in Switzerland recently. :)
(Now, where have I left my snow shovel??? :D :D :D )

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Dan,Looks like youve got lots of room for an S scale shelf layout above that puter desk :D
Get your trains out,i'm going to get over there very soon now.I took 3 weeks off towards the end of october early november;)

My Puter is in the dining room close to the fridge,the phone and the dog.This one is going to end up in the trainroom(if i can find room for it)when the new one arrives next feb or march.

At my city home, all of my 'puter stuff is in my "office" (actually a converted 4th bedroom). It's small but comfortable, so I spend several hours each day in here. I've got a fast Mac and cable modem, and it's all too easy to spend way too much time online.:rolleyes: I also have all of my books, aquarium, and stereo/CD's in here. If only I had room for a fridge and microwave.... :D :D :D

At my lake home (where I spend about 1/2 of each week), I have a 6-year-old laptop with a S...L...O...W... dialup connection. I keep the laptop on the dining room table and string a phone extension across the room. It can be frustrating at times, especially when trying to read photo threads. They can take for ever to download to my poor old laptop. :mad: