Warhammer 40K

Discussion in 'WarHammer40k' started by Dented Rick, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build)

Here's the Dual build of the Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 01.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 03.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 04.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 05.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 06.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 07.jpg
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

It looks like you are to a GREAT START!
    As always, very cleans and crisp lines.
  3. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thanks. essentially so far, these tanks are identical (except for color) The differences I believe are going to be in the final details.

More progress (and LOTS of Greeble Layers, lol):

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 09.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 10.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 11.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 12.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 14.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 15.jpg
  4. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 16.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 17.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 18.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 19.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 20.jpg
  5. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 21.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 22.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 23.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 24.jpg
  6. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Finished with the Vangulsher (Left) and Vangulsher Hellcat (Right) Dual Build. For the most part, Identical tanks, with just a few differences. Im assuming the Hellcat is an upgrade.

As much as I enjoyed this Build, the next time I suggest that im going to do a Dual Build, someone stop me please. sign1

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 25.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 26.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 27.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 28.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Vangulsher and Vangulsher Hellcat (Dual build) 29.jpg
  7. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

I think you figured out a way of getting these guys to breed! It is most impressive to see the consistency of your work. You could get a clear piece of glass and it would look like a mirror, with one tank on each side. :)
  8. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thanks. But What's an Army without a few Leman Russ's? ;) Figured it was time to build a few. Next up is the Leman Russ Dominator
  9. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

The amount of detail that you are able to put into these little guys is simply mind blowing. Not only that, but everything is very clean and crisp.
    As always, you have done a FANTASTIC JOB!!!
    Your work is TOP SHELF!!!
  10. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thanks, I think they look better when I "Micronize" them.....makes the details stand out that much more ;)

Although I don't think they should go on the top shelf....I wouldn be able to see them. I like them Eye level ;)
  11. GREYSTORM4

GREYSTORM4 New Member

Patoroch's models brought me to paper modelling, and eventually this website. Now you've gone and blown my mind with these mini versions.

well done and thanks.
  12. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Really nicely done mate!!!
  13. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thanks guys.....and Welcome to the forum Greystorm, and the world of Papercraft :)
  14. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator

Here's the progress on the Leman Russ Dominator so far.

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 01.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 02.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 03.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 04.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 05.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 06.jpg
  15. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Here is kind of a Step-by-step of how I make the formers for the Track modules. This is done to prevent bowing when it's fully build. and this tank having double wide tracks means it REALLY needs formers, lol

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 07 - Copy.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 11.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 12.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 13.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 14.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 15.jpg
  16. Jaqarll

Jaqarll New Member

I haven't checked the whole thread, but are you also using themin real gameplay? Considering the cost of everything GW this is definitely something to be considering when building an army. :)
  17. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE

Depends. GW tournament play: probably not (unless you make it out of a GW figure/vehicle box and leave the bottom unpainted to prove it was made out of GW material). Although I would argue if you do a good enough job building and painting, they'll never know the difference unless you say something.
  18. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Mine are too small for actual gameplay, as I shrunk them in my special way ;) But ive built a few for a friend who actually plays with them, and noone is bothered by it :)
  19. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Up to this part took me only a few hours. Im currently working on the tread....and that's killing me, lol.

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 14.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 15.jpg
    Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 16.jpg
  20. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Beware the killer tread, lol

Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 17.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 18.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 19.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 20.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 21.jpg Warhammer 40K - Leman Russ Dominator 22.jpg