Virginia Tech

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I too join Mikey in extending my thoughts and sympathies to those affected by this national tragedy. And especially to anyone here that might be affected directly.

kebauc

Apr 2, 2007
Thank you.

As an alumni, I was greatly disturbed by the events. To see those images with the backdrop of a campus where I spent many years caused some very mixed emotions.

I know two current students. One hid in the closet/office of an affected classroom. The other was absent in order to attend her grandfathers funeral. In her case, she always sits in the front row by the door, she is now grapsing with the reality of losing virutally all of here friends in that class.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
kebauc said:
Thank you.

As an alumni, I was greatly disturbed by the events. To see those images with the backdrop of a campus where I spent many years caused some very mixed emotions.

I know two current students. One hid in the closet/office of an affected classroom. The other was absent in order to attend her grandfathers funeral. In her case, she always sits in the front row by the door, she is now grapsing with the reality of losing virutally all of here friends in that class.

OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO SAD :cry: :cry: :cry: I am glad to here that your 2 freinds that you know from Virginia Tech are ok but very sad to here about the 32 dead and 28 injured/in critical condition.

When I heard about this yesterday, I was shocked. I walked into my 4th period class and my teacher had the news on and we watched it the whole period. I just cannot believe that someone could do something like this to others.

My prayers go out to everyone that has been affected by this horrible tradegy.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
I am still in shock that one person could kill and injure so many people.
My deepest sympathies go out to the people of VT and their families.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
my prayers to everyone affected by this tradgedy.its hard to beleive thes kind of things happen in this country.but may god help them all.--josh