Video of Layout

zedob

That was great:thumb: . Did you dub in teh sound effects, or is it a layout sound system? It really helps to make it feel real.

UP SD40-2

chessie4155, i have enjoyed all your past videos, and was so GLAD you put a new one on here that i havent seen.:thumb: :D GREAT JOB on them ALL!:thumb: cant wait to see any other new ones you have! :D THANKS!

Cool video there chessie. I also model chessie but at this time i only have three chessie loco's. Two SD9 and one SD7 Proto. I am looking for more as we type LOL

chessie4155

Hey Guys: I'm glad you like the video. I used real Chessie train sounds and added them to my vidoes. This new computer we have came with Windows Movie Maker and I'm still learning how it works. I've done several vidoes and you will see the same trains in several as I was just to lazy to make up different trains for each video lol
Mark

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! Something fishy with that last one :D :D !! Had to get creative to pull that one off did'ya? Cool stuffs. Posting videos is something I have always wanted to try but never had the time or equipment to figure it out.