The club has decided to retire some old tired corner modules. Somewhere along the line we decided to make four corner modules of the same scene and do each with one of the four seasons. It was a long process of trying to make a mold and cast an entire corner with expandable foam. Many, many failures but we learned something with each failure. The end result was to just mold the mountainous terrain. We painted on a latex mold material and attempted to cast them with foam. However, we found that none of the foam materials we tried would pick up any detail. We found that painting the inside of the mold with plaster and them foaming over the plaster provided the best results. So basically the mountains and landscape would be a thin shell of plaster filled with foam. The club has no deadline on the corners so we pick away at them at different work sessions. No deadline, sure I say that now, just waiting for the hustle for the upcoming show in October. The beauty of the new corners are their light weight and compact storage. All the legs are self storing under the module and are interchangeable. No more finding leg "B1" for the marked corner of module "B" and so forth. A lot of hard work went into the old corners, but, they are tired, heavy and do not transport compactly.