USS United States

MOS95B

Feb 19, 2007
Robbinsdale MN USA
www.mos95b.com
Four ships of the United States Navy have borne the name USS United States in honor of that nation, but only one of them was launched, and it became part of the Confederate Navy.

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Hi if it's the cruise liner SS United States your after JSC did a 1/400 scale waterline kit.

redwolf28386

Apr 13, 2007
Fayetteville/Cedar Creek NC
Should have been more specific...yep, it's the Ocean Liner I'd like to find... just read an article in the paper about her...it's possible she may be sold for scrap because of the economy... hopefully she be restored ...
Gixergs, do you know if the JSC kit is still available?

Thanks

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Yes they do...sorry I'm late replying:v8: had a computer malfunctionwall1 so was off line for a while:violin1:. Glad you got it sorted and tracked one down although it should be pointed out that historically liners and subs don't mix!. I had just finished hunting about for a model of her for a friend so was aware of the JSC kit and I'm sure I found mention of larger scale one as well. There is a web site about the attempts to save the old girl but things don't look good at the moment, maybe she can go and live in Dubai with the QE2. Enjoy your build glad I was of help Gixo