Unlurking

fuente

Dec 19, 2010
Enzo here, been asked to unlurk and say hi.

Hi!

Now back to lurking, but keeping an eye out for good aircraft paper models.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Thanks. Please, visit us more, let us know what you think of people's work and post pictures of your own. Do not download anymore models till you have reached 10 SUBSTANTIAL real posts. Not just "Hi", "Cool", but real meaningful posts..

What kind of models interest you. We may be able to help you more. It's better to come in through the front door and let people say "Hi!".

fuente

Dec 19, 2010
Well, I got into paper models as a way to fill the gaps in my 1/144 model aircraft collection. I managed to build a few in translucent styrene by tracing the paper model outlines, which turned out OK (had a picture in FG's F2A Buffalo page before).

The original paper models do have a charm of their own though, since they can be toughened with superglue and varnish. I have built other models like Dick Dastardly's race car (anybody know where to find his biplane originally from the Polish forum?).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hey, post whatever you make. We aren't paper purists here. Mixed media models are welcome. I'd love to see what you have been making! :)

P.S. You can find all the "Whacky Racers" on this page of this website:
http://www.papercraftsquare.com/tag/wacky-races