ultimate building to model!!

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
I found this on the web. I figured that everyone needed to model one of these! :thumb: Sorry about having to lay it over, but it was the only way to get it on here with out distorting or changing the scale size.

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
LMAO that'll do it! Management on top and employee's on the bottom. What a better way to say the wrong thing and get fired all because it was the boss mans fault or was it the designer's fault?

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Badyin:
The Bulletin articles were inspired by a prototype in Calgary, Alberta (Canada) where we had an NMRA convention.
It was a 2 storey hotel biffy. The top floor was for hotel residents - with a walkway; the bottom floor was for the bar patrons. It was a large building, with several holes on each side.
Don't remember a ladies' section, though,...

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
faroukstan- Yes, it is an outhouse, only the top floor is not leak proof at all!! In fact, the top floor dumps straight down onto the top of the employee's head. What it means is that all the regular employees get crapped on by upper management all the time!!
Randy

I think that I'll build one with the employee's room upstairs for a change!
Randy