My latest addition to the fleet is Martin Sanger's version of the Constellation Class U.S.S. Stargazer. This is a really nice model and very easy to assemble. I printed my model at 130% so she would be in scale with my Rawen models (those models I built at 90% scale so they would fit on 8.5x11 paper). I erased Martin's registry numbers and recreated them in Illustrator using a more correct Starfleet font so they would look sharp when I scaled up the model. I also added numbers to the shuttlebay doors to match the filming model. This model is your basic score, cut, fold and glue project. As usual, I removed some tabs (bases of certain parts) and kept the rest, edge coloring with Sharpies where needed. At the size I printed it, I couldn't get the saucer edge in one piece, so I printed multiple pieces and spliced them together. To give it a little depth I cut out the shuttlebay doors and glued new ones on the back.