U.S.S. Centaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Just a heads-up for all the other trekkers on the forum, I'm about to kitbash the Centaur using parts from the Reliant and Excelsior. I'm trying to contact the creators of both kits to ask if I can post the resulting kit in the download section. Hopefully all will turn out well. For those of you who don't know about the Centaur:

USS Centaur - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki
Maritime Science Fiction Modelers

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Ok, progress on the Centaur:

As you can tell, the engines need work. I resized the giant registry already, and I realized after taking the pictures that I forgot the bottom of the saucer.

Meanwhile, I took a short break to work on another Star Trek project. I'll let you all see a sneak peek:

As you can see, its very small, 1/1900 scale, in fact. Next to it is Zousho's Defiant. Construction is mostly laminating layers of stock together, so I doubt it would look good in a larger scale. Sorry, I was just looking for a quick Attack Ship for my collection. I'll upload it later.

CJTK1701

Banned
Dec 12, 2006
Very cool Paragon. Thanks for the update and thank for the models. I'm going to have to give that Centaur a look.:thumb:

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Aug 25, 2007
Schwedt/Oder, Germany
yeah, thank you! the Jemhadar is cool:cool: but the Centaur:cry: you used the old files from Clever with the errors!!! the correct parts look like this:

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24

Paladin

Mar 2, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Hey Paragon, since you are doing such a great job of creating these Star Trek models, what do you think about doing one, or both of these?

Attachments

• genutil_killerbee.jpg
    genutil_killerbee.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
  • genutil_superbee.jpg
    genutil_superbee.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 45

Cpt.Matt

Jan 18, 2012
Germany
Hi,
the centaur model looks very good but I downloaded it and I have some problems with building because there are no laces and no instructions. How does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.