Tuesday Stop in and Say Hello

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks.

Stop in and say hello. This is a friendly place to meet and greet one another. Sometimes nothing maybe happening in your world of model trains but you want to keep in contact with some of the fine folks you have meet here on the Gauge. So pull up a chair and chat a bit. Let us know how you are doing or tell us about your latest project.

Cold is the word around here this morning. It is a blustery 24 F (-4 C) around the Delaware Valley.

No modeling got done last night but we did FINISH the Christmas shopping. Maybe tonight I will get to letter those cars.

I hope everybody at the Gauge has a good day.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Good Morning All, 35 F here in the Sunny South!!!....but we're looking for 70 F this afternoon!!!:)

Phooey! on all of you that have finished your Christmas Shopping:D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Good morning, everyone.

It's a very cloudy, foggy 47 degree morning here in the K.C. area. We're supposed to have thunderstorms :eek: later today and this evening. :eek: It's mid-December, for cryin' out loud! Thunderstorms:confused: :eek: :confused:

I started painting the detail parts for the tractor repair shed last night. I think I'll be at it for a long while.

Vic, I'm finished only because I don't dare spend any more money. I bought my wife an Olympus digital camera at Best Buy last week. Sunday afternoon, I noticed she was looking at something online. I asked her what she was doing. She replied that she was checking our MasterCard account and then said, "What in the hell did you buy at Best Buy? I hope that's not my Christmas gift! We agreed to cut back this year!" Obviously, there wasn't much I could say. :rolleyes:

I never in my wildest dreams thought she'd go online and check our MC balance. grrrrrr.:mad:

So under orders and with due threats of brow-beating, hen-pecking, and possible physical violence, I'm finished with my Christmas shopping. :rolleyes:

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Morning all. Late getting up again, with this flu going around and having it maybe sleep is the best.

It's 27 here with wind making it feel like 17:( and still no snow in the forcast. What is Christmas without snow!:confused:

Have to finish making those fating treats that everyone likes and then finish Christmas shoping. Still don't know what to get everyone.

Hubby is holering at me to get moving because we have the tree and the rest of the inside decorating to do. So I will yak at all later. Have a good one today:)

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
How Ya'[ All Are?!:D

Season's Greetings and the like from WAY Down southwest Florida.
'Round 40F here, the flamingos have leg warmers on
and the Gators are using squirrels for earmuffs. ;)

Ain't been 'bout chatting much. Got me a girl! Been 9 yrs. since the last'un.
Doing what I can ta' keep this'un. She likes my trains, too. :D

On the serious...

I do wish ya'll a safe, warm, joyous, and wonderful
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR !!

guppyman

Dec 6, 2001
League City TX
www.railimages.com
Just thought I'd say howdy.... been lurking around here for such a long time now, it's about time I say something....

Hmmmmm.... Current temp is 73. At least there is a breeze to keep us cooled off a bit. Went tree shopping Sunday in shorts.

Christmas shopping is finished! Got all the Barbies, perfumes, etc... for the girlfriend and my daughter. Already have gotten to open a couple of my new freight cars and have been told my layout isn't large enough to handle what my g/f and mom have gotten me. So now I'm planning my new 12'x12' L shaped layout to get started early in the new year.

If I could just figure out a way to not have to work and still get paid, everything would be just perfect! But it's close enough for now. :D

Have a great Christmas everybody!