The kind gentleman who designed this model was nice enough to talk me through recoloring the Prowler to match my Kirchner (the original color scheme is gray). I finished it up yesterday. As you can see, I need practice on making wheels. I sanded down all the edges, and ended up repainting them. I think next time I get a wild hair like that I'll add some tread to them before I do the painting. Because the hull has some large flat areas, I reinforced them with cereal box cardboard before I put it all together. Other than that, the turret, and the wheels, it's all straight from the printer. I also took a couple of shots to show how I make my magnet-washer joints: This is roof (upside down) the inside of the joint, under the weapons turret. The cylinder under the washer (above, when it's right side up) is just paper I wrapped around the magnet and glued together when it was the right circumference. I glued a piece of paper across the bottom of the stubby little cylinder it made, and glued the washer under that. I threw a couple of strips of paper over the washer and glued them to the inside of the roof to help hold it in place. This is the topside, looking down into the socket where the magnet will fit. And this is the magnet, which doubles as the turret's pin: I couldn't resist using a bamboo barbeque skewer to make a shaft for the gun mount, so the guns can travers vertically as well. I capped each end with the shaft with a couple of small plastic disks, and painted them black. And here it is in the linup. I was surprised it turned out a little smaller than the 6x6. It always looked so burly, I thought it would be bigger. (Hmmmm....next build ideas...) All in all, it was a fun little challenge.