Toys and Models quick look #3 "Sniper Girl"

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
My Toys and Models quick look #3 "Sniper Girl" model kit from Kotobukiya is up on Youtube.

Please click "like" if you enjoy the video at youtube, or "dislike" if you think the video suck. Either way, your comment and feedback after the video are most welcome.

Thank you very much for watching!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Since I am into archery (and have been for a number of years), I really like this figurine! I would buy one for myself.
I really like your video of the figure. You really highlighted it very well.
Thank you for sharing it with us!

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Hey, Thank you! Don't forget to go click "like" at youtube. And comment there too, if you want.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I went looking for some of these "Garage Kits", and all I found were naked/almost naked Japanese girl resin models, with girls EXTREMELY out of proportion, posing provocatively. One look, and I had to immediately stop looking, 2 hours later. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Will get back to the video at a later date..Youtube is not behaving for me today...but was able to catch a bit of it..Looks GOOD!

On another note...my sister and brother-in-law used to run over to Japan for work and they brought me back some gifts from time to time...some of the cool things anime/mechs came out of the vending machines in eggs, Evangelion action figure repaint with 1/2 diferent arms and legs etc and accessories. Some Cast Resin figures, in crystal like resin, "Heroine Selection" by Yujin... of course now that I have a list they haven't been back there!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
YouTube really sucks. I anticipate they are going to go to a pay for method, and kill them selves. I hate when it comes up with the "Are you experiencing difficulties?" comment. It's like they are "saying, "f" You"

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Yep...or Video can not be found...but type in the url with capture prog..and have no problem downloading!!

Saw it just now...Great as expected!!;) ...

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Thank you so much, guys! It is a boat load of fun shooting video, hope I will get better at someday.