Toronto Model Railway Show

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Just wondered if any Toronto area Gaugers are going to the show this coming weekend, March 15 and 16? It's at the Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon Rd.

If you are, what day are you going? Any interest in hooking up?

Seems like a good time to try out my new Gauge badge!

cheers
:D Val

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Val,I will fired up my lear jet and be there!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

I wish I could attend a show else where besides the Northern half of Ohio.:( you see after awhile the same sellers,the same-most times, display layouts get tiresome.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Val,
That's an invite I wish I could accept. This weekend begins a six week commitment to the local library. We have our modules set up, and will be doing seminars each weekend. We're building a 4' X 8' HO layout that will be raffled off by the Library at the end of engagement. Each weekend, we will be conducting a "how to" as we build the layout.
Sunday, the 16th is my Granddaughter's second birthday.
Have fun, and take some pictures for the rest of us.
Pete

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
And a good time was had by all!

The show was a lot of fun this year -- and I think that might just be because of all the Gaugers who were there! Chris, Mike, Robin, Brian...
Stay tuned for photos - Chris had his trusty camera and got a couple shots of the gang.
I picked up a beautiful, custom-detailed BA gasoline truck and well as 3 Athearn passenger cars (CN) and some Bar Mills signs on sale. All in all a very enjoyable day!!!!!

cheers
:D Val