Tootsie Roll Man

thewoodengraver

Nov 4, 2005
www.thewoodengraver.com
Lookey what I did over the weekend...I designed this nifty 'lil toy. It came out so well I thought I would share it with you. He stands 2-3/4" tall. The parts page measures 3" X 3-1/2" There's 6 to a page, fit to page and print landscape.
Enjoy!

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
Wow! I forgot about the Tootsie Roll Man! Sweeeet! Now I not only have to build one, I may have to run out to the store for some tootsie rolls... Thanks TWE! :grin:

Chris

C

cgutzmer

Holy cow phil - thats the biggest thing I have ever seen you build - now lets see a mini tootsie roll :)

Looks mighty sweet!
Chris

thewoodengraver

Nov 4, 2005
www.thewoodengraver.com
I'm glad you all like him. I finalized the model page, it includes the pic, some labeling and it has 4 to a page. If you were to fit to page (landscape) the scale would be about 125%. *EDIT* The file has been moved to the second post of this thread.

The creative inspiration is at GALE FORCE!!! Lots more cardmodeling and toys on the way!!!

thewoodengraver

Nov 4, 2005
www.thewoodengraver.com
No tiny Tootsie Roll man for me. I had enough trouble with this one. The cuffs are just too small at origional scale. Sure, I could shrink it...some...but not enough to justify the effort. Don't believe me? You try!

HOWEVER...there is GOOD NEWS!!!......more Tootsie Roll stuff coming !!!

"The world looks mighty good to me, 'cause Tootsie Roll is all I see,
whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to me..."