This week at the Blue Note!

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Alan, Send me the file I can post it for you. Or search on the net for a program called snag-it, you can use it to create a snapshot of your layout in Jpg format. If you need any help let me know. The second half of my layout has been on hold until I remove some of my Mother's belongings, so I have been concentrating on the first half.

Walt, You could move here to Albany (at least you would be close to hell:eek: )

Rusty Stumps

There he goes again!

Ole Mr. Feedwater blowing a gasket, again!:eek:

Someone needs to get him fitted with a better safety valve the one he has seems to stick till he blows a safety plug! Must be something about the water in the Ozarks, too much rust or something.

Well it's a fine evening here in Hoosier country! Not a whole lot goin' on so I just though I'd mosy over here to the Blue Note and at least listen a little to the Honky Tonk Piano!

Smells like someone stepped on Feedwater's cap again.... Wheww, or is that Feedwater his self?:p

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Heck I been planning on havin' the place open Wednesday through Sunday afternoon and taking Mondays and Tuesdays off. Lately though there's been this darned small around here I just cain't get rid of so I spend all day Monday and Tuesday scrubbin' the place down with Pine Sol. Cut's it a little but I don't know what will make it all go away!

I got it all pretty cleaned up once, went home for lunch and when I got back the place stunk again. And nothin had changed here in the mean time except ol' Feedwater musta been here while I was gone as his hat was laying in the corner.

That ain't no hat, ya danged fool! That's Rusty's newest tou-pee. The color's 'bout right an' all, but the size is all wrong, ya see. Why at the slightest breeze, it just blows right off his ugly ol' haid bone an' lands over in some corner. Then it sets up to stinkin', what with it's bein' soaked with his chemicals an' such.

An' all you good folks thought it were me. HA!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Originally posted by Casey Feedwater
That ain't no hat, ya danged fool! That's Rusty's newest tou-pee. The color's 'bout right an' all, but the size is all wrong, ya see. Why at the slightest breeze, it just blows right off his ugly ol' haid bone an' lands over in some corner. Then it sets up to stinkin', what with it's bein' soaked with his chemicals an' such.

What do you expect!! I know of no one else who wears flippers to the Blue Note:eek:

Rusty Stumps

Originally posted by Tankertoad70
All righty then, good to see the ol' cantakerous crowd back at the Blue Note!!:p

Say, how's about puttin' on some good ol' Cowboy music:

Oh bury me nooooooot, on the lone prairieeeee- - - - :D :cool:

Oh don't get Feedwater sining again, gads NOOOooooooo!

The last time he got going he sang "Oh Susana" for nie on 40 hours straight. And he had to dance to it to boot and with those flippers on it was a sight that made the most of us just cry with laughter.

I was laughing so hard I had a stomach ache for three days afterwards and ole Feedwater tried to blame it on Debbies cookies but I know that wasn't the case as Nelson was hurtin just as much as me and he didn't want no cookies!:eek:

Rusty Stumps

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater

I can please only one person per day.

Today is not your day.

Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Me and a few of my "riding" buddies done got our motors runnin' pretty old good and we gonna be out on the highway come this Sat night and we sorta 'figgers that we gonna stop in that Blue Note place and see just how righteous it might be.:eek:

We sorta 'specktin that Feedwater dude to be there 'cause we knows that it takes a man to wear some 'ol stinky animal for a cap. We gonna buy him some beers:D

We also be 'specktin all the ladies to be lookin' good and that there be plenty of cold Bud Longnecks and fried pork skins and ZZ Top on 'dat jukebox!:D

Vaaaarooooom!!!!!!:D :D :D