The Uhu02 appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, May 8, 2010.

1. Haereticus

Haereticus Member

Oh right - Thanks! Not sure how I missed that! I think I actually prefer the aesthetics of the incomplete one, plus I must have seen 2001 at least ten times but 2010 only once, so I might try working on a 2001 'conversion kit' once I've had a little look at it.
  2. Marco Scheloske

Marco Scheloske Member

By the way: Did UHU02 start a new "2012" blog? All I can find is the one titled "2011" with the Moonbus pictures as his last entry.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Start reading this thread from back to front and you will have what you are looking for.

Leise zwischen den Zeilen! :)
  4. Marco Scheloske

Marco Scheloske Member

Know what? I already had the correct link, BUT I saved it under "UHU02 old site" and naver looked at it again. Stupid me... wall1
  5. skidoosnopro

skidoosnopro New Member

Is his site still active ? I can find no libary on his page . Love all his model . I am just recently getting into paper models after having a mental holiday of sorts . I had to move to a different state to get away from a family that was killing my soul . I have been having alot of fun building again and woul love to build some of his models . Any help would be appreciated
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hang around the forum for a while. Once we get to know you we will help you out. In the mean while there are many other models to be had. Let us know what else you may be interested in. Try making an introduction to yourself first, and make sure you read the rules. One of them has to do with asking about UHU models and no one will answer you because they will have broken the rules. As you are new here, you will have to let us become familiar with you first. It is against forum rules to answer your question. You will have to put some time n to get the answer. :)
  7. skidoosnopro

skidoosnopro New Member

Thank you for your reply . I will add to my profile and start posting and being patient . Thank you and where do I find these rules ?
  8. t.l.williamsjr

t.l.williamsjr Member

Uhu02: Domo Arigato! I hope I got that right, anyway I would like to thank you very much for the pieces of art that you have made to the paper modelling community. I hope that one day I will have the skill to build them and do them justice.

Zathro: I'll probably be PM'ing you in the next two or three days. And I'd also like to tender my thanks to you for work you do here.

TomW.
  9. vbsargent

vbsargent Member

One of these days I'll get my skills up to building his Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for my kids. I thank you for all your skills and generosity. Your models are phenomenal!
  10. kevo

kevo Member

I dont know were else to put this great news. UHU02 has just posted on his web, all the fantastic 2001 space odyssey models are available for down load again. the space pod, the Discovery, the Aries, and the moon bus. so if you dont all ready have these knock out models now is your chance. so please spread the word!
  11. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I always suggest people download what they can while they can. It's prudent. Thanks for the heads up! :)
  12. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

Uhu, thank you very much!
  13. skidoosnopro

skidoosnopro New Member

Uhu thank you so much for opening up your downloads for these wonderful models . I am really new to this hobby and love the models that you do . These are the first of your models I have been able to download
    A prayer to all those who were lost and to the people who are still with us . MY god bless them all !!!
  14. LAZGEORG

LAZGEORG New Member

I just managed to enter the library in uhu02 site!!!!I feel like a kid who discovered a hidden jar filled with candies:):):):)I can't wait to 'eat' them all!!!I think i should start with MARIA,one of his less known models.And definately a rare subject!!!!!Mr uhu02 i definately thank you!!!!
  15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Please remember to not tell anyone how you got there. Do not share UHU's models, tell them they must join Zealot, and read this thread to get to where you got. Congratulations, and "we" all have shared that experience! :)
  16. vbsargent

vbsargent Member

If one looks at the thread form either direction it will/should take only minutes to find the name and password. Once I looked at the thread, I think it was about thirty seconds before I found both. For me the hard part was finding where to enter them on the sight! :-D
  17. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Some people are really a lot of fuss over nothing. I don't even know how to respond to them anymore. It is as if they just want you to type it in, download, build, and then hand delivery it to them as they are seated in of their computers! wall1
  18. skidoosnopro

skidoosnopro New Member

I just figured it out . Thank you To UHU02 for all his work ! I love all his models and will not share a single one with anyone . This is well worth keeping it to myself and making sure that his great work is not stolen and abused !
  19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Good for you!! It's a neat feeling isn't it! Much ado about nothing. Just takes some reading. :) :thumb:
  20. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

:eek:

Attached Files: