The Kato Kobo line

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
Anyone have one of these or getting one???
http://katousa.com/Kobo/index.html
S-SD90.jpg

S-SD70.jpg

PSound-AC4400.jpg

:wave:

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
No. Maybe if I worked with HO stuff. The details they "add", are they the same detail parts that come with Kato HO locomotives in the box? Or are they additional details that you can buy off Kato or some other manufacturer? The only thing they do for N Scale locos is sell them with Decoders. But I can install a decoder myself and make it a lot cheaper. I wish the N Scale locos had the same detail parts than their larger HO cousins.

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
hey combat am I reading it right . The specials have all the little parts are allready installed and the premiums are the same plus dcc and sound? have you seen any prices?

Tomytuna

Jan 16, 2007
I've spoken with my LHS and seems these items are not easy to get. I want the F-40ph for my amtrak...and i'm now 100% sound equiped...so i want one but may have to put my own soundtrax decoder in one if and when i can get one....Tom

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
rogerw said:
hey combat am I reading it right . The specials have all the little parts are allready installed and the premiums are the same plus dcc and sound? have you seen any prices?

Kobo Special All detail parts installedKobo Premium Sound Installed

Does that help?

I would say its like an atlas Silver, versus Gold line. Just a guess. :)