Steamrunner Class Build Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starship Builder

yeah i use my web cam it gives pretty good pics when used right

S

Starship Builder

printing youve ceartinaly remasterd it brilliant alot simpiler than the other version textures are brilliant to

S

Starship Builder

i seem to have encountered a problem with printing evry thing comes out realy big ive tried changing it but no sucess

E

ekuth

Not to backtrack, but I've been a big fan of hemostats for paper modeling for years... I have 6 pair, ranging in size from itty bitty 2" long, to 18" long puppies. Both straight and curved ones are definately handy to have. :thumb:

S

Starship Builder

it ok ive just put them into photodhop a scaled it down its fine thanks for your pics should help me with my build it looks tons better

edit: ive built the hull twice now and each time it warps out of shapebecause the back wall is to big

S

Starship Builder

ok thanks also is the bottom meant to be flat or have a slight curve

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
The Steamrunner has a flat bottom, IIRC.

Paragon, I received mine and will start on it today. After I'm done I'll post any bugs I ran into that may need fixing or ways to make the assembly process easier.

S

Starship Builder

well ive assembeled the saucer and i have had no problems apart from the back wall

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
They overlap too much, don't meet, or the connection between them is a little off? Send me a picture. From what you've said though, I wouldn't worry about it, because that part will be covered by the top saucer.

Status
Not open for further replies.