steam video

ok,, not sure this will work, but I'm going to try to post a link to a video of my steamer, The layout is in the really early stages but far enough along to play a little. there will be a coal mine and a few mountians before it is all said and done. mostly it is a railfaning layout, something to come in after a long day at work and relax and watch a few trains run and lots of hours of building scenery. Like I say, I hope the video works. If it does I'm going to post a few of my diesels............ ............ ..............st

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=11484&CID=74939

thanks thoroughbreed. It works for me, but I sent the link to a friend and his windows media player wouldn not play it so I wasnt sure. and It is not real good vid to start with. I was trying to hold the camara and run the throttle , hit the functions buttons and keep the switches throwed all at the same time, lol,,,,, anyway, thanks for the response,,, ,,, ,,, ,, ,,, st

jambo101

Works for me..Looks like that layout is ready for some scenery.The steam engine looks a little out of place with all those diesel locomotives :)