spar tree

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Bill Pontin, Oct 31, 2002.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hey Casey, if my web site wakes up like it's supposed to in the next few days, you could send them to me and I'll make them available for viewing/download and give you an unpublic link (meaning no one knows about it, but you, me the lampshade, and whoever you happen to tell).:D :D :D
  2. NYCentral

NYCentral Member

I would be real careful about putting them on a website, with copywrite laws even an unpublic one!
  3. Casey Feedwater

Casey Feedwater Member

Phil's right.

The whole issue of copyright and the Internet is increasingly drawing interest from a number of areas in the government and the judiciary. I don't think I want to test those waters. In fact, I think I will edit my post up above. ;)
  4. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

I've ordered all three issues of NGSLG, Casey.

Regarding copyrights..... To order a back issue of a mag is so easy, and inexpensive, it's really not worth going to the trouble to violate copyrights, and one's ethical self will feel better.

If a back issue is unavailable, and the publisher cannot supply page copies, then I'd say it's justifyable to make copies for non-commercial purposes --- and I'm sure no one but an absolute AH would prosecute you for doing so.

Bill S
  5. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Casey.....

I got the three NG&SLG back issues. That's one beautiful boat. It looks really big, but would only be 6 x 22 inches in HO, which I think my modest layout will be able to handle. I'm adding that to my really-really-want-to-build-one list (which is ahead of my really-want-to-build-one list, not to mention my kinda-want-one-a-those list). Many thanks for the tip.

Bill S.