Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Jim, I found something very nice which you might like, too:

box-set-finished.jpg

A complete tutorial to make a Borg cube styled Bluray box with plans! :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Ok, so I have been very sick because of this adrenaline overdose I am getting from the tumor on my pituitary gland. It's like having the flue all the time month after month. but I have been doing some stuff, it's just not worth posting until I complete the project. Re-sizing creates a whole bunch of problems that must be dealt with before a serious build can be done. I have at least 9 models I am working on at one time, and a few oven bake Sculpy dinosaurs from movies and TV shows. Plus a whole bunch of old movies I have streamed and never saw before, to watch. Reading some books and the bible too every day, and some podcasts about mysteries here on earth. I guess that's about it, that's why I have been infrequent posting here, but I have made a lot of adjustments to some of my own models and a few of GP's and Rawen's That I will post., Thanks.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am sorry to hear that you are still having these health issues. I hope that there is something that your doctors can do to help you, and that you are able to make a strong and speedy recovery.
I am glad to see that you are still keeping yourself busy and working on things that you enjoy and make you happy.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: spaceagent-9