Show us your modeling corner

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by Tonino, Jun 17, 2015.

1. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant Moderator

still messing around, got 2 big projects going on, then back to the printed out models conveyor belt! MY WORK SPACE.png
    Tonino, mysteroid and DanBKing like this.
  2. micahrogers

micahrogers ...And the Wife...

Ohhh an Icarus... We need to see more of that...
    DanBKing likes this.
  3. McTschegsn

McTschegsn New Member

Zathros I am slightly jealous :) You have plenty of space in a -what it looks like- very nice part of earth. :)
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

I live in an area, that when I was very young, would take me 5 hrs. to bicycle too. That made for a long, beautiful. It was uphill most of the way, which meant you mostly coasting downhill. I was actually pulled over by a cop once, telling me to "slow down". What a maroon! :)
    Tonino likes this.
  5. micahrogers

micahrogers ...And the Wife...

My work space is still packed up :( this house has no room for it.

IMG_20150806_201556560.jpg
    Tonino likes this.
  6. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

I wonder what kind of quantum leap it takes to translate "Large" to "Grande", seeing that "Large" means "Long" and "Grande" means "Grand" (in Spanish "Big", or "Large)) Fun facts.

A friend of mine asked me "What does it means when they put "Transmitido en Espanol por S.A.P.", I looked at him and said, as he pronounced, " Trahaansmittidoe" means transmitted, S>A.P. means Special Audio Programming, which means it will come out in Spanish on you right speaker. He said he felt like a jerk, all these years, and the word was steering him right in the face. I actually ended up teaching a lot of Spanish words. He hired Spanish workers in his roofing business because he felt he got the most work out of them. I translated that to he could charge them less! "Same difference, he replied". At least he was honest. :)

Good start Micah! :)