Seventeen...

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
members of the Gauge have taken the time and effort to post an offering in the Photo Contest for the month of February. Please have the courtesy to check out their work and vote for the one(s) you like best.
Here's a link, so that you don't wear out your voting finger with too much typing :rolleyes: :D :D

Photo contest vote for Feb 07

You can cast a vote for as many choices as you wish, as the "contest" is just for fun and for your entertainment. After you've voted, you'll probably be asking yourself, "Howcum I didn't enter this contest?":confused: Well, don't despair, there's a new contest every month, and all members are eligible to enter.:thumb: Share your talents among your friends here at the Gauge. :wave:

Wayne

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
KCS said:
I would like to make note that I can't report a **** post that has been posted in the Photo contest vote for Feb 07
thread. Look in it to find the post. Thank you.
Yep, thanks for trying anyway. Don't know why you couldn't report it, several others were able to.... And yes, I got the sucker, right where it hurts. Turns out he has registered several times (three times that I could find) here and is now totally banned from ever registering again.:wave: :wave:

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Just a bump. I'm starting to feel like I'm one of those annoying people on PBS that keep encouraging folks to "call in now with your pledge". :eek:ops: Although, as "they" say, if enough of you would vote, I wouldn't be here taking up webspace, and we could all get back to our regular programming. :rolleyes: :D :D

Wayne

jbaakko

Jun 25, 2006
San Diego, CA
rr.blockchoice.com
doctorwayne said:
Just a bump. I'm starting to feel like I'm one of those annoying people on PBS that keep encouraging folks to "call in now with your pledge". :eek:ops: Although, as "they" say, if enough of you would vote, I wouldn't be here taking up webspace, and we could all get back to our regular programming. :rolleyes: :D :D

Wayne
LOL! Good one... I voted for myself.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
It's gratifying to see such a relatively good voter turnout for the February Contest, but it's still less than 4.5% of our so-called "active Members".:( Perhaps there's some confusion over the meaning of "active"?? :confused:

Wayne

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Rick, if you liked more than one of the photos, you can still vote. There is no limit on how many you can vote for in this contest: 1, 3, or all 17, it doesn't matter, but please, do vote. Just go down the list and click the box beside each one that you like. As I said, it's not so much a "contest" as it is an opportunity for our members to share their work with everyone else on the Gauge. For some, this is their only look at some of the work being shown in Forums that they might normally not view: f'rinstance, not everybody modelling in HO has the time (or inclination) to look at the fine work being done in the N or O/G scale threads, but the contest is open to all scales.

Wayne

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Just a reminderannounce1 ( and a bit of a bump - :eek:ops: ): If you haven't already done so, there's still time to vote for your favourites in the February Photo Contest. Lots of great pictures by your fellow-Gaugers,:thumb: :thumb: and hopefully also some things to inspire your participation in the March Photo Contest, too!!

Wayne