Senior Member?

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Wow, it seems only yesterday I signed up on here! And now it says I'm a senior member? Yay, Me! :D :D :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do I get any discounts now? :D

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Arl quit your bragging or we will cut your supply of Geritol in half and take your walker away from you! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D

Charlie a forum can only have one head flunky and I'm him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rolleyes: :D I worked hard to become the head flunky here and I'm not giving the job up without a fight! :eek: :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Charlie a forum can only have one head flunky and I'm him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rolleyes: :D I worked hard to become the head flunky here and I'm not giving the job up without a fight! :eek: :D :D
Uhh, just what does the job of Head Flunky entail? It must be a pretty cushy job if you're fighting to keep it:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

D:cool: N

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
D:cool: n, that's classified if I told you I'd have to .................................................................
well you know :D :p :rolleyes: :D
Ah, I see where the violence has been edited out. That is in keeping with the non-violent forum policy here. :rolleyes: :eek: :D So I guess we'll never know the answer.

Wait, there is a thread here with pictures. :p If I could only find it....

D:cool: N

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Down at the...

...Model Railroaders Senior Retirement Home a fellow is rockin' in his chair. An elderly widowed woman walks over to him and says, "I bet I can guess your age". He says for her to go ahead- make a guess. She undoes his fly and starts felling around in his pants for a few minutes. He's astonished when she looks uP and says, "You're 81". He says, "You knew that by what I have in my pants"? She said, "No, you told me yesterday"!!! :eek:

Mark ;)

CN1

May 6, 2003
Heeeeeeeeeeey wait a minute:confused:

I have 133 post (so far) and I'm a "nutin'" member:confused:

What's up with that:p :confused: :rolleyes:

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Here you are, CN:

beer.jpg