SD ZZ Gundam SD ZZガンダム展開図です

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
no i havr just tried my self and cant seem to get any where it says downloading from site but nothing may be something wrong with the files or server i dont know.
i have sent an email the gentleman and hopefully will get a reply soon.

rojo

Oct 12, 2006
I was able to download the files but it took a looooooooooooooooong time.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
Can you please send them to me? That's not prohibited, at least that I know of, also it being a free model and still available, I definitely don't see anything wrong with it now.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
You are absolutely correct! Asking for a non commercial model is not prohibited. Also, what happens outside of the forum is between members.

Please also remember we 'do' have a Private Message system here and we would rather actually discuss the models in the threads than have a thread of "me too" requests for them. You can send a private message to a member simply by clicking on their user name. A drop-down menu will open up. Select "Send a private message to (username)" and you will be automatically taken to your private messages folder.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
Rojo got all the files. He said that it took really long though. But just wondering if he was able to get those files open without any corruption.

Also WebDude, my bad, I will use PM when requesting models instead of posting in the threads and making spam. That makes sense.

57townsman

Jan 21, 2004
Cypress, CA
I was able to download all 9 pdfs with no problems. It took about 30 minutes total. Funny thing is I had to reload the Briefcase page between each download :-?
Overall it doesn't look that hard to build. The designer has portions of the build, with pictures, in his blog.

SteveK