Samaritan Size Question

emerybahr

Mar 8, 2011
So, I'm really new to this whole thing. I apologize in advance if this a silly question.

I've been reading up on the Samaritan build and know that 1)it's a 1:1 scale and 2)it looks pretty freaking big. I had the file printed out at Staples since we don't have a color printer and only after picking it up did it occur to me that I maybe shouldn't have had it printed on letter size paper. So when I got back home, I checked and the actual size is 24x36-ish. I'm assuming that isn't the size that they're supposed to be printed because then the resulting piece would be ridiculously huge and it would cost eleventy billion dollars to have it printed. But, I'm at a loss as to what size it should be. In order to get the 1:1 scale, is each .jpg supposed to be printed on a letter size sheet of paper? Or something different? I searched the forums to see if this was mentioned anywhere and I didn't find anything. I also googled a good bit to see if I could find the answer anywhere and no such luck. So, again, I'm sorry if this answer should be really obvious and I'm missing it. Thanks in advance for any help!