Roger Hensley and csx6638, ITS!!!!!!!!!

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Interurben
Thanks for your Birthday wishes, so far it's been a great day, my family took me out for a good chinese dinner, I got $120 cash, which is as good as money per Yogie Berra, a $50 gift certificate to Outback Steak House, a $40 gift certificate to Red Lobester, and Amtrack F40 engine, a golf shirt, a digital mouse pad, and my youngest daughter found an old Lionel sign in an antique shop in Gerogia, etched on metal, she had it framed and says there is a date and a signature in the corner now covered by the mat. I don't want to take it apart to see it, so if any of my fellow modlers on the forum have any info about this photo I would appreciate knowing about it. I have seen it before just can't remember where.

CSX6638

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
For some reason in the deep dark depths of the web the forum would not allow me to post the photo or edit my previous post, only the Shadow knows.

CSX 6638

Attachments

• lionel 1.jpg
    lionel 1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 61

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Teriffic b'day Andrew, glad to see they treated you so well. Great sign too. I should send a copy of your post to my kids as a hint. Pace yourself on the gift certificates else you'll wind up looking like I do.:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes::eek:

I hope Roger's day was as good as yours.

Don

I am sorry not to get back here before now, but I am adding a room to our house for my wife's mother.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. It is much appreciated!!

roger3.jpg