Ridable model train video

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Man... Every time I see something like this it makes me want one even more. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have enough yard to put it in and my wife would kill me if she found out I spent that kind of money. :(

LoudMusic

Jul 21, 2006
Cannonball said:
Man... Every time I see something like this it makes me want one even more. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have enough yard to put it in and my wife would kill me if she found out I spent that kind of money. :(

That's why clubs are so great. Just put in some back breaking time maintaining the track and just maybe a rich fella will let you drive his train ;)

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
We have a park here in Maury County TN that has a really really nice track layout for the Middle Tennessee Live Steamers and of course many come to play. 2-3 times a year they bring them out and give rides free. They are amazing. My son LOVES to sit and watch them... and this year he got to go watch over at the loading area and one lady gave him some coal and showed him how the engine worked. He was in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!