Rich & Jon

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks, guys, and Rich: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY BROTHER! I always thot we had wunna them extrasensory-telepathalogical connections or sumpthin' :D :D :D

Oh, ya, almost forgot, parents got me either Finscale or Timber times sub., and wifey is letting me pick out some goodies on her account :) I always ask my parents for one of two maggies, that way they can sprise me and I dunno which I get yet :)

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Happy Birthday from me too, guys. :)

train2bdaycake.jpg

P.S. I know ya name's not Bjorn, but it was the last one in the shop. :):rolleyes:

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many
, many, many, many, many :p , many, many, many, many
, many, many :rolleyes: , many, many, many, many
more happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy
years to you dudes!! (got tired on happy ;) )

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks to all of you! I really like all the virtual cakes (the only kind the doc lets me eat!). Ron: they only like plastic stuff, so tonight, I'll file up some styrene crumbs, paint them brown for chocolate and leave some white for vanilla, and tell 'em they are cake crubs from uncle Ron.

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
and more best wishes (well, many they were kitbashed a bit) from the fellow who comes on late in the evening to two of our more active members.
( Our statistics prof. took bets on whether there were 2 students in our class of 80 with the same birthday. Never bet against the head of the statistics department when you haven't done the homework.)

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
thanks guys the wife got me a new atlas trainmaster and is she sweet and my wifw too got some other train stuff some odds and ends hey Jon hope you had a good one too:D :D :D rich