Rest in Peace, Neil Armstrong

Vince

Jul 26, 2011
Indiana, USA
I was 6 years old when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. It was night time when they landed. I remember going out to the front yard and staring at the full moon, trying to see them. The astronauts were my first heroes. Godspeed, Commander Armstrong, and thanks for your service.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Godspeed Commander Armstrong, you are sorely missed.
CSTG Micah Rogers

Z

Zathros

A real Hero He was a Pathfinder in the fullest sense. God Bless You Neil Armstrong!! :)

Dr. Floyd

Aug 23, 2012
UTAH, USA
There is a weird void now where Neil Armstrong was in everybody's life. It can't be filled but hopefully will become less gaping over time.

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Sep 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
His spirit is walking on the moon now....retracing his steps on the surface.

I wasn't even born yet during the moon landing but I think that generation of Americans was blessed with the most historic moments of mankind and there will never be another like Neil Armstrong.

I will always look up to the moon with pride that the first man on the moon was an American and he made his place in history. He will be missed.

Z

Zathros

I will nevver forget that moment. I was 12 years old. Thinking about WW 3, then BAM, They're making it, and they are going to land on the Moon. The world stopped, and watched, prayed for success, all religions, people of no faith, crossing their fingers, the whole world, focused on this moment. Neil Armstrong lands on the moon.

I remember my Reverend on my church saying, "The Bible prophecy has come true", "There is Blood on the moon", that blew my mind. There was human beings on the Moon, and I was alive to see the beginning. I could not imagine that by the time I finished High School, that would all be over!?!

Still, that is a time I will never forget. A real Hero, who was American, but belonged to mankind.