requested models

missymouse

Dec 25, 2005
hi, does any one here take requests for custom models? if so i have a request for 2 1:200th scale full hull small japanese navy support ships, mainly a heavy tug and a motor launch. i'll try and find specs for them soon but would like to display them on the same base with the halinski yamato kinda with the tug getting ready to push the bow out and the launch getting lifted on to the trolly on the stern deck between the weather deck and the hanger well. i'll be modifying the hanger well to have the doors open and the hanger extended forward by an inch so i can display one of the planes sitting in the hanger with the wings folded since theres 5 planes total.

missymouse

Dec 25, 2005
well if some one could please do those and maybe make them available for any one else to download and use i think that would be great. i looked around and can't find any info so maybe use the british envoy class tug as a starting point since tugs any where in the world are almost the same? as for the motor launch......not sure about that either so i may use the ones from my failed halinski bismarck kit.