Remember when

Arizona Heat

Jan 26, 2006
Kingman Arizona/Dolan Springs Arizona
announce1 Remember when a few months ago I posted as a newbie and ask you guys with help on setting up an HO layout? I asked a lot of questions and got a lot of good answers. I read a lot of posts (must of been a million:) ) and got a lot of info from them as well. Now I have part of my layout done.
Thanks guys!!!!!:thumb:

GeorgeHO

May 3, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Did you paint the backdrop yourself? The road looks good from multiple angles, that's rare. Usually a backdrop doesn't look that good unless viewed from a particular angle, and most of them lose a lot when viewed from higher up. Fantastic job so far.

Arizona Heat

Jan 26, 2006
Kingman Arizona/Dolan Springs Arizona
GeorgeHO said:
Did you paint the backdrop yourself? The road looks good from multiple angles, that's rare. Usually a backdrop doesn't look that good unless viewed from a particular angle, and most of them lose a lot when viewed from higher up. Fantastic job so far.
Yes I did paint (air brush) the back drop myself on the wall . I have no road painted but possibly you may be referring to the river running from the mountain bottom side to the table top. Thanks for the reply.