Re: The Builders Plate

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi everyone,

The Builders Plate forum was opened when we had just started out and we hoped it would become popular with steam fans. Unfortunately this has not happened and a decision has been taken to close the forum and create an archive for the information held there. N Gauger will clean up the forum and upload any related images to The Gauge to prevent future loss of images, which is becomng a problem in a few forums..

I am also pleased to announce that N Gauger has also been appointed "moderator" of the "General Talk" forum. I'm sure all the members will join with me in wishing N gauger "good luck" in this new role

I will make a number of announcements over the coming days related to other forums.

Regards
Dave Hagan

C

Catt

Well, N Gauger ya got moved to the top of the heap.

What I wanna know is............ Did Dave promise you a secretary too ?????

Well I got news for ya ,he don't even buy the donuts for coffee break.:D :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Awwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwwww Maaaaaaaan - I forgot to hold out for the secretary....

I gotta pay more attention to you Catt!! :) I'm slippin' in my old age :D

I figure, Dave asked me to Mod this group because I'm actually on line almost every day.. :)

:D :D Tyson, How does that saying go?? -- What I make & $1.00 will buy me a cup of Java at the local store. :D :D

Thanks a lot guys!!! --- I'll be stopping in from time to time.. :) :) :) -- Mikey

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Congratulations N Gauger... promotion at last huh?
All I ever get is Courtmarshalled! but as I'm out of touch with reality most of the time it doesn't seem to affect me.

I reckon you slipped up real bad about the secretary though! :)

We'll try and make your job easy for you (if you get the beers in) :) .

Errol

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Congradulations on the promotion. I just have one simple question: Where the heck you get a cup a caffine for a buck? Might have to pack up the family and layout and move there:D :) :D

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Great!!! Dave??? I get vacation time?????? :D
I'll trade the Sexytary for "vaca" time any chance I get.. :cool:

I know it was an OLD saying.... I guess this & $2.00 will get me a cup.. lol -- BTW there's no room here... too many trains running in here.. :) :) :)

(actually I have no idea what coffee costs, I'm a Diet Soda freak - I take my 3 cups of caffine/day -- c-c-cold :) )

Thanks Again!!

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Good for you, N gauger
Hey...have you asked Shamus if Susan is available?? I'll bet she can secretary all day and all night...and take care of coffee breaks too!! Who would Need doughnuts??!! :D
vgn