Question......

Most times I stop by The Gauge, I visit.......

• Getting Started (Including member's listing)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • General Talk

• Upcoming Model RR Events

• Photography

• Photo Contests

• Buy, Sell & Trade

• New products

• N/Z

• HO

• G/O/S

• Narrow Gauge

• On30

• Logging Line

• Modular Forum

• Technical Q&A

• Product Review

• Track Planning

• DCC

• Model Rail Ops

• Real thing USA

• Real thing Canada

• Real thing Intl.

• Builder's Plate

• The Academy

• Tutorials

• Gems

• Robin at his best

• Academy Nominations

• Tips and tricks

• Scratchin & Bashing

• The Chat Room

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I didn't check anything, because I really don't know...Whenever I log in, I always go to "New Posts"...I would say I visit the model forums a lot more than I do the prototype ones...But basically, I just kinda go with the flow! :p

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Do not go to "new posts" rather, I usually go to General first, than to the forums I'm responsible for, then to N, then on to any others that I'm interested in. I guess I never got use to to going to "new posts" being on other forums where I would only go to the threads and sub-forums that I was interested or involved in and I'd ignore the "new posts" there as well. Too old to change my nasty ways now...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I'm another "New posts".

I didn't even know some of those categories existed. Usually when I visit, I only check the forum to make sure I'm not making an idiot of myself by giving HO advice to the N and G modellers.

SteamerFan

Sep 3, 2004
Ditto on the "new Posts" thing, i just skim the topics and read the ones that catch my eye, half the time I never know what forum I'm in unless it's obvious (like a "I need a N-Scale Geep!" type thing).

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I generaly go to general talk, but then I go to new post, after that where the mood take me, there`s so much to see, learn, and absorb.....have a good one ..steve

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
TrainClown said:
New Posts for me too, But I never read all the new posts. Just the ones I'm interested in or catch my eye. So I picked the ones in the poll I am most inclined to look at.

TrainClown
Me 2.
I also keep a list of threads in an email folder that were interesting but maybe haven't had much recent activity. That way if I want to find them fast or to update them I don't have to dig into the old thinkbox (which is getting harder to do all the time :rolleyes: ) to remember where they are.

GeorgeHO

May 3, 2005
Baltimore, MD
I go to new posts because I've theoretically read everything I was interested in the last time, so I want to see what is new. Sometimes a thread will be of interest to me even if it's the wrong guage or something I would not look at normally. I'm another Newbee who didn't even realize that all those forums existed, but maybe I'll go look at them when time permits and learn something new.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I go to the forums I moderate first, then up to General talk, and on to those that interest me. There are forums I usually avoid, simply because I have no interest in the particular subject matter. I will stop in occasionally just to see if there's anything that might be of interest.
Pete

t-whistler

Location of the Scratchin & Bashing forum.

:( The Scratchin & Bashing forum was my most favorite forum of them all.

I would get some of the best ideas and concept from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where, how, do I find again?
confused.gif

del