charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!
kampfflieger: another super model!
What can I say: small is beautiful. :)
And what do you think about Panzerjäger 1 or it?:

Small problem - the image isn't a Panzerjaeger I - it's a Sturmpanzer I. The Sturmpanzer was a device to carry an SiG-33 field gun around - all that was done was remove the fighting compartment of the Pz I put on a shield and park the field gun on top.

The Panzerjaeger I used captured Czech 47mm guns - it was ineffective because the gun wasn't powerful enough (image below).

Regards,

Charlie

Attachments

• panzerjaeger_1.jpg
    panzerjaeger_1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 286

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Small problem - the image isn't a Panzerjaeger I - it's a Sturmpanzer I. The Sturmpanzer was a device to carry an SiG-33 field gun around - all that was done was remove the fighting compartment of the Pz I put on a shield and park the field gun on top.

The Panzerjaeger I used captured Czech 47mm guns - it was ineffective because the gun wasn't powerful enough (image below).

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Krzychu74 said:
Hello!

Regards,

Charlie

Krzychu74

Jan 2, 2007
Klodzko. Poland
Hello!
charliec: Of course you right. I wrote wrong. I should write: And what do you think about Panzerjäger 1 or Sturmpanzer I. Then all would be clear, because I had on thought both vehicles.
Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
Krzychu

Krzychu74

Jan 2, 2007
Klodzko. Poland
Hello!
charliec: Of course you right. I wrote wrong. I should write: And what do you think about Panzerjäger 1 or Sturmpanzer I. Then all would be clear, because I had on thought both vehicles.
Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
Krzychu

Krzychu74

Jan 2, 2007
Klodzko. Poland
Hello!
Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
Krzychu