Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.A

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by kampfflieger, Jan 18, 2007.

1. kampfflieger

kampfflieger Member

May be. Problem in small inner parts as you understand. If Flakpanzer I will looks good I'll make more self-propelled guns.
  2. kampfflieger

kampfflieger Member

May be. Problem in small inner parts as you understand. If Flakpanzer I will looks good I'll make more self-propelled guns.
  3. kampfflieger

kampfflieger Member

4. kampfflieger

kampfflieger Member

5. charliec

charliec Active Member

Small problem - the image isn't a Panzerjaeger I - it's a Sturmpanzer I. The Sturmpanzer was a device to carry an SiG-33 field gun around - all that was done was remove the fighting compartment of the Pz I put on a shield and park the field gun on top.

The Panzerjaeger I used captured Czech 47mm guns - it was ineffective because the gun wasn't powerful enough (image below).

Regards,

Charlie

Attached Files:

6. charliec

charliec Active Member

Small problem - the image isn't a Panzerjaeger I - it's a Sturmpanzer I. The Sturmpanzer was a device to carry an SiG-33 field gun around - all that was done was remove the fighting compartment of the Pz I put on a shield and park the field gun on top.

The Panzerjaeger I used captured Czech 47mm guns - it was ineffective because the gun wasn't powerful enough (image below).

Regards,

Charlie
  7. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  8. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  9. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  10. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  11. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  12. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  13. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  14. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  15. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  16. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  17. charliec

charliec Active Member

Regards,

Charlie
  18. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hello!
    charliec: Of course you right. I wrote wrong. I should write: And what do you think about Panzerjäger 1 or Sturmpanzer I. Then all would be clear, because I had on thought both vehicles.
    Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
    Krzychu
  19. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hello!
    charliec: Of course you right. I wrote wrong. I should write: And what do you think about Panzerjäger 1 or Sturmpanzer I. Then all would be clear, because I had on thought both vehicles.
    Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
    Krzychu
  20. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hello!
    Thank You for Your note.

Best regards.
    Krzychu