Publication "August"

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shamus,
I'm going out to the hobby shop this afternoon, will look to see if the issue is out yet. Great cover shot.
Remembering how large that stack was, I was wondering if it would look good on the On30 shay, I've seen one at one of the local hobby shops.
Pete

rsn48

Feb 27, 2003
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Visit site
Paul,
I can remember a couple of years ago at trainboard that you were talking about how you couldn't publish an article on your layout in North America because it had been in other mags; I'm gathering you were happy to discover that wasn't so.

Kudos to you as your hard work and talent deserves recognition over here.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Congratulations Paul, for making it onto the front page! :cool: :cool: :cool:

As usual, both modeling and photography are top notch. That's the stuff good front pages are made of! :D :D :D

My friend, you surely deserved the honor to get published in such a prominent way!

Ron

PS: Now if I only could buy that magazine here in Switzerland - but I never saw 'Model Railroading' in any Hobby shop. :(

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I went to my local hobby shop today to pick up a copy of Model Railroading. The August issue isn't out yet! My buddy at the hobby shop said the Model Railroading is generally 4 to 6 weeks behind schedule.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks alot my friends, I expect the mag will be in the shops at the end of this month. I should receive my copies by the end of next month due to shipping from the States to the UK.

Cheers all.
Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Nice one Blue Eyes! I just picked up my copy yesterday and read it while I was supposed to be doing my honey-do list! Very nice, and once again, congrats on the cover shot!

Now that you are 1:48, where will you find a magazine that's 34 X 44" so it will fit on the cover?:D :D :D

Check your newstands folks!

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Nice goint Paul. If anyone deserved that recognition, you did.

Jon
Wait until I till you wife what you were doing instead of her honey do list. Sounds like Dagwood in the comics. Always getting out of work