Private Roadname Decal swapping forum

C

Catt

This is something that rksstl and myself are doing with our freelanced railroad's decals.

The whole reason for this thread is to see if there is enough interest in the idea to set up a forum for it.

If you are interested in having a forum for this just reply to this thread.

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
I like the idea of trading decals for our freelance lines. Don't know that anybody'd want John Galt Line decals, not being at all railroady. But still like the idea.

Gary

SAL Comet

May 13, 2004
N.W. Georgia
Seams like a fairly narrow topic, How about decals in general? that could cover making, printing, buying, applying, swapping etc. Just a thought

C

Catt

Seams like a fairly narrow topic, How about decals in general? that could cover making, printing, buying, applying, swapping etc. Just a thought

Not what its all about.This is for those members that already have Private Roadname decals to swap with other members.

Your idea has merit and could be suggested to the powers that be,

C

Catt

That's what I was doing Catt, making a suggestion. Please forgive my intrusion of your decal swapping thread.

Scott,I don't for one second concider your suggestion an intrusion into this thread.If I gave you that impression I hereby apologize in public.I am serious about your idea and if this thing takes off we will see what we can do to implement it.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
I like the idea of swapping decals/dry transfers for any or all roads - private or otherwise. I think it would be fun to run some stuff lettered for the private roads of Gauge members... I just don't have any of my own to trade (yet...).

How about starting this off as a "sticky" thread in Buy/Sell/Trade. That would be an easy way to get going quickly... :)

Andrew