1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Maybe some one can help i not to read the site i just wondering if your able to get these model or not :) thanks

http://chokipeta.jp/

Attached Files:

2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Maybe some one can help i not to read the site i just wondering if your able to get these model or not :) thanks

http://chokipeta.jp/
  3. Alcides

Alcides Member

I hate you

Because because

First, I was reading the forums when my son saw your post. So I've looked to japanese pages for 1 and 1/2 hours trying to get the model for muy son.

The models seems be available from the pokemon official site. I managed to get registered but I can't found a link to papermodels in the site.

Second, I love the look of the TANK S.W.A.T. Sadly I can't get the models because seems to be the model come with the Japanese DVD.

So, I with my hands empty. I hate you :(

Just kidding, sadly We can't get the models.

Regards
    Alcides
  4. Alcides

Alcides Member

I hate you

Because because

First, I was reading the forums when my son saw your post. So I've looked to japanese pages for 1 and 1/2 hours trying to get the model for muy son.

The models seems be available from the pokemon official site. I managed to get registered but I can't found a link to papermodels in the site.

Second, I love the look of the TANK S.W.A.T. Sadly I can't get the models because seems to be the model come with the Japanese DVD.

So, I with my hands empty. I hate you :(

Just kidding, sadly We can't get the models.

Regards
    Alcides
  5. McPeek

McPeek Member

At the top of the page there is a row of boxes. Click on the fourth one from the left for the download page. It looks like there are only 2 models available.

Note:The download for the mech is only the right arm and weapon. It's not the complete model.
  6. McPeek

McPeek Member

At the top of the page there is a row of boxes. Click on the fourth one from the left for the download page. It looks like there are only 2 models available.

Note:The download for the mech is only the right arm and weapon. It's not the complete model.
  7. zeb

zeb New Member

8. zeb

zeb New Member