Today I did my first ever plaster in a mold kind of thing. It turned out great, and now I want to do more! I'm trying to think of all kinds of stuff I can add to the layout using this method. Today's project consisted of some small concrete retaining walls around a ditch with a culvert. I built some forms out of styrene right there on the layout, similar to how it would be done in real life. I coated the plastic with a bit of vegetable oil so the plaster wouldn't stick. Then I mixed up the plaster and poured it in the forms. I let it dry a few hours, removed the plastic forms, and man it looks great. I did put a little black paint in the plaster as I was mixing it, and actually I put too much, the plaster is too dark for concrete, but it can be painted. Sorry, no camera this weekend, but will post some Tuesday evening.