Photo Fun...Week of 2/10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessie4155

I found an old box of slides marked 1973 and found this inside...;) It;s B&O GP40-2 #4103, brand new and sporting silver shoes! Looks like that Firebird is brand new too!
Must have been takin right after I gradgitaded from High School.. I wonder if the driver is headed to a Disco! :D

Attachments

• HPIM8290.JPG
    HPIM8290.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 122

chessie4155

jbaakko said:
Herald King... I'll have to look into the Microscale one. Thought it'd make a neat project unit.

May I suggest that you use a Bronze color rather than Gold, when you are ready to paint.. I used testors Gold and to me it's to shiney..
Mark

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
no permanent layout yet but here are my two new GP38's,thanks to jr switch.he also did the weathering which i beleive is quite good.anyway
mynewengines0002.jpg

mynewengines0001.jpg

UP SD40-2

viperman said:
Deano, everytime you post a pic of that 833, I just want that loco! How much for a twin?
GREAT STUFF ON HERE FOLKS!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: KEEP 'EM COMING!!!:D

Steven:wave:, THANKS!:D to be honest with you, UPY#833 IS the MOST USED engine on my switching layout:D. UPY#833 is a Kato SD38-2, i modeled this engine after its sister UPY#857;). i added ALL the extras UPY#857 has, and put Loksound in it:thumb:. it TRULY runs smooth as silk, and sounds GREAT!:D THANK YOU!:D -Deano
UPY833_77053.JPG

viperman

I just may have to look into that too then Deano, eventually. Looking forward to receiving my SD70MAC right now

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Great Pics everyone, Kurt, I love that pic. Nice down the "alley" shot and nice touch with the addition of the dog doing his businesssign1

Taking pics of my newest weathered stuff this weekend and will ve posting some in this thread and my weathered trains thread. :D

chessie4155

Rumor had it that a new SD50 was headed this way..guess the rumor was right for once..
Looks like I wasn't the only one out to get a pic..:D

Attachments

• HPIM8389.JPG
    HPIM8389.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 66

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
UP SD 40-2 those pics of your look awesome!!! Silly question- can the pics be of models from other countries other than North American prototypes

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
MadHatter said:
Silly question- can the pics be of models from other countries other than North American prototypes

Sure can, you can post anything train related :thumb: from anywere in the world, if it's trains, it's good sign1

UP SD40-2

MadHatter said:
UP SD 40-2 those pics of your look awesome!!! Silly question- can the pics be of models from other countries other than North American prototypes
MadHatter:wave:, THANK YOU!, you are VERY KIND:D. as Josh mentioned, YES, you SURE CAN post your models on here!:D i would love to see what you have:thumb:, i like to see what other countries are running!:D THANKS!:D-Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.