This probably belongs in the kitbashing section, but here it is. I had a used, very dusty and poorly painted all metal Mantua 0-6-0 laying around and I noticed that it was actually a good little engine, it just needed a little TLC. The short wheelbase of the engine caused it to stall on turnouts, so I added a pickup wiper on one tender truck. It worked very well. Next I stripped all the old paint off and made a Belpaire firebox by molding "PC-7" epoxy and filing it down repeatedly. That stuff is good! It dries very hard and can be filed or sanded. Next came the repaint and a few detail parts ( generator,bell and fireman). With it's weight and good running motor, this little kettle will be out of retirement for a long time.